Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Christmas Design Assistant

"Hmmm...what would happen if I pull this sheet? Maybe I could see the houses a little better."
"Okay, you see the little high chair? That's the one I need...Just need mom to step away for a minute and it's all mine!"

"What? My hand is empty!"

Today we had the special task of putting up the outside lights. Okay, Daddy did most of the work but we showed up in time to help a little and to inspect the work that was done. Lydia is an excellent inspector - very thorough!
Our inspector was so helpful we had to contain her to the speedracer for the rest of her shift.
Here's a video of Lydia inspecting the lights. You'll have to excuse her little toots in the video :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm....
For Matt's supposed knowledge of electric and circuitry, the one picture is particularly disturbing.

I guess I am to assume that the line of lights is unplugged, but come on...life lessons on electricity with an 18 month old?! Should we be concerned?!?

Can't wait to see you all (or, ya'll for you Texans)!

Donnell Days said...

She is getting so big!! I love the look on her face looking at the tree...she is definitely waiting for mommy to turn her back! :)