Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lydia's First Haircut

The time came for a fresh 'do for Miss Lydia. I took her to Cool Cuts for a trim. The lady who cut her hair was Lydia, also. I thought that was cool. Anyway, I don't have many pictures as I had to hold her for most of the cut.

"Okay, so I watch Sesame Street and sit in this car. I can handle this."

"Mama, what is happening? What did the lady put a cape on me and wet my hair? Ummm...I changed my mind." (Since I was alone and had to hold the princess after this pic, this is the last picture before the finished look.)

"Gorgeous, don't you think??"
With Lydia's little trim, the curls in the back seem to bounce a little more. It's definitely was not a drastic change but it did the trick.

1 comment:

Donnell Days said...

How funny...I just did a post on Hudson's first haircut. We were also at Cool Cuts on Saturday!