Sunday, March 8, 2009

We're Back....

Our precious little Princess :)
I know it's been a long time since we've posted. I (Holly) have been sick for the past month. I started at the beginning with a week and a half of the flu. I had the flu a little worse than I should have because I first went to a "minute clinic" and was told I was fine. I ended up going to my doctor the next day to find out I definitely had the flu. After a week and a half of suffering and another trip to the dr. I was told that since it wasn't caught early enough, the meds they gave me were ineffective, giving me a more severe version of the flu. From there, I had a sinus infection. For the past month, I have also been very run down and been running a fever the whole time, so I went back to the doctor last week to find out what was going on. They ran some blood work and determined that my levels were rather high for Epstein Barr Virus (similar to mono) :) - How exciting! This is good, because I just thought I was getting old!! Anyway, I am beginning to feel much better but am still running a low grade temp.
Yesterday, we took Lydia to the Children's Museum in Commerce. It is an excellent museum/learning environment. They had a grocery center with little carts. It was Lydia's favorite area - so much so that she would not give up her cart and "escaped" from the grocery center a few times. We had a good time and the whole trip only cost $2 - it was half price day and Lydia is under 2 so she went for free.

On the tractor (for just a minute)
Driving the ambulance
Doing some work for NASAShopping at the Grocery Store


A runaway cart...

2 comments:

Donnell Days said...

So sorry you have been so sick...yuck!!! I have got to take Hudson to that museum...Melissa took Colton and they loved it too!

Jana said...

Hey Holly! Lydia is looking so grown up these days! We actually just took our second graders to the Children's Museum in SA. It was the first time I've ever been to one, and it was fantastic. My kids really loved the grocery store, too!