Sunday, July 26, 2009

"I'm Lovin' It"

Miss Lydia is quite the McDonald's fan...(just like Mama) She LOVES the fries and makes quite a racket in the back seat of the van, demanding her fries after we've left any fast food place. Tonight we went to Taco Bueno and there weren't any fries - she was VERY disappointed.

"Here's your burger, Mom."
Lydia and her friend "Ibby" (Libby) preparing for some swim time. Lydia and Libby have the cutest little friendship. They are complete opposites. While Libby is a few months younger than Lydia, she is much more verbal and animated. Lydia is completely oblivious to Libby when she is hassling Lydia. She seems to live vicariously through Libby - Libby came to visit our house and was running around playing with all the toys and Lydia just stayed by my side with a huge smile on her face - so happy her friend was having fun.
I came up with the brilliant plan the other day to create a "honey-do" list. There were a couple of things I wanted/needed Matt to do and I didn't want to nag him, so I created a list. Apparently, he thrives on lists because he is nearly done! The mirrors and towel rack were put up, tools cleaned up, things stored in the attic - It's wonderful and the bathroom is now functional - Yea!


Mr. Jared, Ms. Brandy, and Henry came over for dinner last night. Here's Miss Lydia listening to a Bible story from Mr. Jared.

New Toilet....

Searching out the fries...

1 comment:

Donnell Days said...

Hudson is quite the "fry guy" too...what is it about those salty fries? :) LOVE your bathroom...so pretty!