Thursday, July 10, 2008
Fun in the warm Texas sun
This afternoon, we went for a dip in the hotel pool. Lydia lounges mostly as we sweep her through the water. She looks like quite the movie star...she didn't have time for autographs, however. Then we went out for some barbeque and then made a trip to Dairy Queen - Lydia didn't like our desserts, as she prefers her milk heated up. While I waited for our frozen treats, Lydia and Daddy stood across the way. She shouted at me (I'm convinced it was Mama...) and then waved at me when I turned around :) We decided to put her Michael Card CD in the computer and guess what??? She is already asleep and it's not even 8:00!!!! We'll see how long she sleeps before joining us.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i LOVE all of the updates!!! i'm sure she said mama! ;-)
Post a Comment