Daddy and Lydia had a busy day. I am busily trying to prepare for the school year and make sure everything is in place. It has been quite the undertaking and I've been a bit overwhelmed. Matt was gracious enough to take the day off today and watch Lydia while I worked. They even picked me up for lunch and we headed to Chick-fil-A - my favorite!!!! What a great family!! Anyway, the two of them stayed busy shooting video footage of their day together - I'm convinced that it's close to a minute by minute footage :)
Uh-oh - Lydia has become quite the "uh-oh" girl :) She doesn't really use words yet, but she seems to have mastered "uh-oh" - who needs to say mama and dada - "uh-oh" really covers much of life, don't you think? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment