Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Daddy Does Bedtime
My friends at Carter BloodCare called the other day to see if I'd be available to give blood. Now, the last time I went, they tried to draw the blood and had to "adjust" the needle 5 times without success! Ugh! I am not a fan of needles but give because I have O- (which is the universal donor) and am healthy enough to give. So, tonight I went, thinking they had one chance to get it right and that was it. Needless to say, they got it right and I was able to give. Meanwhile, Daddy and Lydia were left to fend for themselves at home. This included bedtime. - Mommy had already fed Miss Lydia and put her in her PJs - all they had to do was drink some milk and go to bed. This is the scene I came home to ....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am cracking up right now!!!!
So funny!!! Too precious. What a fun memory!
Post a Comment