Sunday, September 21, 2008

Some Updates from the Weekend

Above is Lydia (sorry about the no pants :)) helping Daddy study. Daddy is helping do research for our Senior Pastor's sermons - of course we all know that Lydia does all of the work - I mean, look who has the highlighter!

Below is Miss Lydia and Mommy, of course!


Here's a glimpse of Miss Lydia's personality. While she does not talk, she does get her point across!


Lydia has had a busy weekend (or at least a busy Sunday :)) - Before church this morning, Lydia and I took a bike ride while Daddy ran alongside us. This evening, we all went for a bike ride - it was fun. We have a little "carriage" for her that attaches to our bikes. Anyway, she is asleep and Daddy and I will be enjoying a nice steak dinner in a few minutes - Yum!

2 comments:

HeatherMedlock said...

Oh, Holly, she's so grown up...and so blond!! She's beautiful, I love your blog. Thanks for putting a link to ours on there; this blogging thing is really fun. I'll be ready to lunch in no time. It's nice living here where we can walk to a restaurant so close! Call or email me; I'll be home for 5 more weeks after this one!!

By the way, love the video of her eating and sleeping at the same time. Lydia's quite the multi-tasker.

Donnell Days said...

She is such a cutie!! How fun that you can bike with her...I bet she just loves that!