I can't believe Lydia is nearing her 2nd birthday. She is such a big girl!!! She is still not talking much, but is mimicking the other things we do. Her latest accomplishment is the hand motions for the "Itsy, Bitsy Spider" - I'm so proud of her!!! She is up to about 15-20 words in her vocabulary - it's a start. She definitely understands us, though. At night, I'll tell her to get her blankie and binky for bed - she'll grab both and head to her room - she stands by her crib for us to put her in - precious! I'm also able to give her two-step directions such as, "Get you spoon and juice" - she'll find both and head to her high chair for dinner. Miss Lydia continues to be our precious little princess - we are so blessed to have her in our life!!!!! Enjoy the pictures.


A wonderful picture of Lydia in her Easter dress :) Pictures these days are increasingly far and few between..

Lydia in the bluebonnets with her little buddy, Henry...

Our precious little girl (notice her new haircut - bangs :))
1 comment:
i LOVE the easter dress picture!!!
Post a Comment