Here are some other pictures of our little princess....
A few weeks ago, Lydia and I went to the Dallas Arboretum. Here she is, sitting in the middle of the sidewalk, eating her goldfish and drinking her juice. She was quite content :)
Lydia has become quite the lego maniac...she loves her legos and is quite good at putting them together....
On a Saturday morning, a couple of weeks ago, we let Miss Lydia eat her breakfast in a big chair. She thought she was big stuff (and she is!)
We (okay, I thought it was a good idea) enrolled Lydia in swim lessons (Water Tots). It is twice a week for 4 weeks. You can see in the pictures what her thoughts are on this little adventure. The first night, I didn't go in, thinking she'd be fine. The next time, we both went in - not much better :)
No comments:
Post a Comment