Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fall at the Arboretum

This morning we decided to take a family trip to the Dallas Arboretum. It was a little cool which made for a perfect trip.

Walking with Daddy...we have to walk fast to beat the "Master Gardeners" club that is loaded on the two large buses to the left.

A little bench just my size...

I think I'll just take this pumpkin with me....besides, they need to make room for the poinsettias...

Up to no good....

What, mom?

Here we are outside the pumpkin house...

A nice little family shot...

Daddy said the fish would suck my finger if I dipped it in...just giving it a try....

We have got to get stairs at home....do you people not realize how entertaining they are? There's up, then down, then up, then down...hours of fun...

Oooppsss...gotta catch myself...

White Rock Lake...

They told me to pose by the pumpkins and mums...so here I am

Now they want me to sit on the pumpkins...they think I'm cute...what can I say!


No comments: