Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Introducing..... Lily Eve Elgin



I am officially 15 weeks 4 days pregnant and counting...God has been so gracious to bless us with this sweet new baby. Yesterday, we went to the doctor and had an ultrasound. We were told that we are having a ...... GIRL!!!!! Her little heartbeat was 154 beats per minute. Of course, she is just adorable. She had the hiccups while we were there. Last night, Matt was checking out names and came up with Lily Eve Elgin - I love it! It fits our L.E.E. initials for the kids. First, there's Lydia Elise Elgin and then our precious little Levi Elijah Elgin and now Miss Lily Eve :) We are so excited!
The doctor said everything looks great - he does not have any concerns at this time. God is so awesome!!! Here is mommy a few days ago :)


This is a little delayed...this is a picture of Miss Lydia from our Thanksgiving trip to San Antonio.

1 comment:

Donnell Days said...

Congrats Holly!! How fun to have 2 little girls. I love the name and that they all have the same initials! :)