Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another update...

Yesterday, we had another Level II sonogram with the specialist at Perinatal Medicine. When we walked in, the doctor said, I looked at your numbers (on the Protein S) and I wouldn't have deemed it low enough for the Lovenox shots. He said it naturally drops in pregnancy, but mine was not in the danger zone. What? I'm confused now... :) Is that not what "my problem" is?? He said that my OB was probably just being proactive by putting me on it and he would talk to him about me discontinuing the shots. In the meantime, I'm to continue them until I meet with my OB. He again called our loss of Levi unexplained. With a 15 week loss, he said they will continue to monitor me since they don't know what caused it. There goes the theory of trombophilia!

In other news, Miss Lily is beautiful and perfect! :) She is growing just right and doing well. She is moving all over - what a blessing to feel. We continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy and a full term little girl. And for the record, our family will be complete after this! :)

God is and has always been in control of this situation - it is reassuring to know that He is the Great Physician who knows all and is our very Creator!

Thank you again for your prayers!

No comments: